It’s #TravelTuesday! Today’s travel consultant feature is Cat Terrebonne!
Cat graciously offers her services to create the perfect tour for families, friends, students, special occasions, corporate seminars, incentives & much more!! She currently works full-time as a Travel Specialist and “Group Guru” entering her 21st year of successfully planning, operating & escorting trips for all ages by creating strategic & customized adventures designed to be embedded into the minds of travelers for a lifetime. Changing the world..one trip at a time….
How long have you worked in the travel industry?
- I’ve been in the travel industry for 21 years. I love the personal interaction with clients, especially when educating them on details of places they’ve never been. I feel like each time I meed a new client, we instantly become friends and the comfort that they feel shows in their smile.
What do you do when you’re not traveling?
- Playing in my fairy-rock garden with my granddaughter, Juliette.. oh .. and of course, researching & booking leisure travel for people of all ages.
What’s your favorite destination?
- Ireland, I’ve been to the North and South of this charming & enchanting island. The people, music, food, and landscape makes an adventure there very magical and memorable. I’m of Irish descent and feel a true connection when I’m visiting Ireland.
What’s on your travel bucket list?
- I want to see the Northern Lights. So a trip to Iceland or back to Alaska (in the winter). I also want to see more fantastic landmarks & landscapes in the USA. Mount Rushmore, Lake Tahoe & visit many wineries across our beautiful country.
Travel related specialties?
- I like to promote group travel because it is such a fun way to explore new destinations. Group participants develop new friendships along the way & everyone feels safe and well informed.
What’s the most interesting trip you’ve planned for a client?
- A group of ladies wanted to experience Europe in a month. This adventure included a cruise down the Rhine River, Amsterdam, Paris, London, Germany, Switzerland and a Tauck Tour of Italy. It was a trip of a lifetime!!
Traveling turns you into a storyteller. So once a year .. go somewhere you’ve never been & share your stories with others.
Contact Cat Terrebonne for your next vacation! (337) 981-7870 / email@example.com