Get ready for fun and sun onboard Royal Caribbean’s Liberty of the Seas! KBON 101.1 presents the 14th Annual Louisiana Proud cruise featuring Leroy Thomas!! All of the fun a cruise ship has to offer PLUS private performances by Leroy!! It’s something you won’t want to miss!
Ports of Call
Roatan, Honduras – January 22nd
Roatan is the largest of the country’s Bay Islands. Popular areas include the French Harbour, West End and West Bay. A single road runs the length of the island and many of the towns are situated between the road and beaches. Roatan is known for its excellent scuba diving locations.
Belize City, Belize – January 23rd
Its ramshackle streets are alive with colorful characters who represent every facet of Belize’s ethnic makeup, especially the Creoles. Visitors often admire the city’s raffish charms and cultural vibrancy.
Cozumel, Mexico – January 24th
Cozumel has a laid-back atmosphere, superior fishing, snorkeling, and diving defiantly give it an edge. There are some Maya ruins on the island. They are small in comparison with those at Tulum or Chichen Itza, but they are still worth a visit! Another favorite past time of every visitor to Cozumel is shopping! You’ll find good buys on a wide variety of regional items and bargains on other Mexican handicrafts. You can book shore excursions for the family to the water park or a jeep tour with beach snorkeling. Swimming with the dolphins or horseback ride through the Mayan Jungle!
Western Caribbean Roundtrip Galveston
- Ship: Royal Caribbean Liberty of the Seas
- When: January 19-26, 2020
- Ports: Roatan, Belize City, Cozumel
- Where: 7-Night cruise leaving out of Galveston, TX
- Additional Port Charges/Taxes/Fees: $290
- Optional Insurance (highly recommend)
- You must book through Travel Machine in order to gain access to private performances. (337) 981-7870 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click here for travel requirements.
102 Westmark Blvd
Lafayette, LA 70506
Monday - Friday
8am – 4:30pm
Any Question At
1 (800) 683-9882