It’s #TravelTuesday! Today’s travel consultant feature is Kasey Guidry!
Kasey received her start in the Travel Industry right out of college in 2013. Her degree in Hospitality Management helped pushed her into the service industry. It pushed her towards the best job around, travel! She is proud to have a helping hand in you succeeding in the travel world, and she is just a phone call away. She manages your reservation from start to finish answering any and all questions. Giving insight along the way and helping you feel prepared for your vacation.
How long have you worked in the travel industry?
- Coming up on 6 years this May
What do you do when you’re not traveling?
- I’m usually planning my next trip but other than that, my husband and I like to go to festivals and hang out with our dogs
What’s your favorite destination?
- So far that I’ve been too, Panama City, Panama! And London, we loved their British accents
What’s on your travel bucket list?
- Galapagos Islands, Africa, New York, Hawaii, Pompeii, Machu Pichu, Mallorca, Seychelles, Maldives, Mykonos, Costa Rica, Nova Scotia, Dublin, Singapore, Palawan, anywhere in the South Pacific…. the list goes on and on
Travel related specialties?
- Honeymoons, destination weddings, boutique Caribbean, Adventure
What is the most interesting trip you’ve planned for a client?
- A honeymoon to Mal Pais, Costa Rica at Casa Chameleon. It was very adventurous and different, so I loved every minute of planning it!
A memory that stands out to you from booking travel?
- I did a trip to Whitehorse, Yukon with an overnight stay in an igloo and train ride. it was extraordinary! Wife wanted to see the northern lights, so she finally got the husband on board haha!
You can contact Kasey for your next vacation!! (337)-981-7870 – firstname.lastname@example.org