A Honeymoon Registry is very similar to a traditional Gift Registry you see at department stores. Instead of buying you gifts your guests contribute to your dream honeymoon!
Why should we register with Travel Machine?
- Our honeymoon registry allows your family and friends to participate in creating your honeymoon. Our travel advisors here at Travel Machine are experts when it comes to helping you plan your perfect honeymoon. We offer excellent customer service and invaluable travel advice.
How much does a honeymoon registry with Travel Machine cost?
- There is no cost attached to the Travel Machine Honeymoon Registry; its FREE!
How does the registry process work?
- It all starts with a consultation with a Travel Machine advisor who will help you put together your honeymoon travel plans. Once the trip has been booked and a deposit has been made, you can send over a photo that will be featured on the site and your travel advisor will email you the link to your personalized gift registry is ready to view and use.
What kind of packages and/or destinations do you offer?
- If you can dream it we can take you there. Our travel advisors plan honeymoons to any location and personalize all travel plans to fit your preferences. Exciting destinations such as Hawaii, Caribbean, Mexico, Bahamas, Fiji, Europe, and Disney are just a few!
Can we still register for our honeymoon if it is already booked?
- Yes, if you currently have your honeymoon booked with our company you can still create a honeymoon registry, as long as there is at least one month before your departure date.
How long will my registry remain open?
- Your registry will remain open until your travel date.
How are gift certificates purchased?
- Gift certificates can be purchased online, by phone, or stopping by our office. All gift certificates will be emailed to the purchaser unless stated otherwise.
How would you suggest that we promote our registry?
- Share the link to your personalized gift registry page on social media and your wedding website. We also offer honeymoon registry cards you can include with your shower/wedding invitations that include all information on where to purchase a gift certificate.
- Any money collected for your honeymoon while payment is still open will be applied to your trip. Any money that was given after you have made final payment will be given to you in the form of a check. Your travel advisor keeps a list of everyone who donates and will send the link to you whenever your registry closes out.