It’s #TravelTuesday! Today’s travel consultant feature is Ginger Latiolais!
Ginger is a retired school teacher with a passion for travel and a great love of Louisiana. You can join Ginger on one of her many day trips across Louisiana, or one of her overnight or short destination trips by land, rail, or air to amazing locations throughout North America!
How long have you worked in the travel industry?
- Since February 2013
What do you do when you’re not traveling?
- I work on marketing, planning, and pricing my trips. I do site visits for projected trips and attend travel conferences. I also volunteer every Monday morning at the Lafayette Visitor’s Center when I’m not on the road.
What’s your favorite destination?
- My favorite destination that I do annually is New York City. I am working on doing a similar trip to San Franciso.
What’s on your travel bucket list?
- Three states that I have never visited: Minnesota, Wisconsin, and North Dakota. That will complete all 50 states for me.
Travel related specialties?
- Group travel by motorcoach, rail, and air
What’s the most interesting trip you’ve planned for a client?
- I normally plan for groups, but was able to plan a trip for a Travel Machine client in 2016 where we traveled by rail to Arizona, then drove her family by 15 passenger van through the national parks of Arizona and Utah.
(337) 962-5709 / email@example.com