It’s #TravelTuesday! Today’s travel consultant feature is Delia Kolb!
Over the years Delia has had the opportunity to travel to many different destinations on educational trips. She is here to help you complete your bucket list and save you money!
How long have you worked in the travel industry?
- 28 years
What do you do when you’re not traveling?
- When I am not in the office or on an educational trip I love to spend my free time fishing with my family and going for bike rides.
What’s your favorite destination?
- The Canadian Rocky Mountains
What’s on your travel bucket list?
- Fall Foliage along the East Coast, Alaska, Greece
Travel related specialties?
- All-inclusive resorts in the Caribbean and Mexico for families and at adults-only properties
What’s the most interesting trip you’ve planned for a client?
- I booked my client’s bucket list dream vacation to the Galapagos Islands and Machu Pichu.
A memory that stands out from booking travel?
- A honeymoon couple had an airline schedule change and did not have anyone to drive them to the airport for their flight so I took our company jeep and drove them at 3:00 AM an hour away and dropped them at the airport after their wedding. Going that extra mile to make sure that my clients had a wonderful honeymoon!
You can contact Delia for your next vacation! (337) 524-1971 – email@example.com
(Delia & her husband in Antigua)